ZLBT Chats

Monday, August 10, 2009

A most generous offer from a BT WINNER

Subject: 19" LCD Monitor

Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:01 PM
From: "ABCD"
abcd@hotmail.com

To: "Zhuge Liang" zhugel@ymail.com



Hi ZL

Noted and I will patiently wait for ZL's reply. I had checked out with Samsung Center and they do not have online purchase like Dell..

From my personal view, my preference is still Samsung.

Sincerely hope that ZL will accept my offer as a token of appreciation.



Without BT and ZL, I will not have chance to recoup my losses. Thus, please do not dissapoint me.

FYI, my futures account is +11.75k for one month. That is fantastic with only 13k capital. I had withdrawed 5k and now my capital is only 8 k plus profits in account.




Plan my trade, trade my plan.


Bye & Gnite

Regards

ABCD


Note : Name & email address had be changed to preserve the identity of the sender whose wish is to remain anonymous. Well it looks like nowadays, nasi lemak cost a thousand per plate >>> HAHAHA!!!


ZL remains ever grateful for your kind offer ABCD. TQVM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment