ZLBT Chats

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dog Jones Industrial Average By 1Jamban @ Edmund Tan KSE

DJIA or Dog Jones Industrial Average
14 Aug, 2009
Author: Edmund TanTS @KSE aka Jamban King
Dog Jones By 1 Jamban
Today while looking at DJIA down 133 (1.42%), I am very happy. I was already happy in the afternoon when I went to my friends chat place and warn them of the danger of KLCI falling down the cliff. However, instead of them say tahnk you to me, I was banned in their website. I believe there are many stupid people who never learned. I admit I lost more than 5ooK in the previous downturn and I have learned and admitted my mistake.

The most important is the sky will be blue from now on as my skill is getting sharper and sharper from day to day. There was once a saying, "you give a person a fish, you feed him for one day, but when you teach a person to fish, he eat forever".... wrong my 1Jamban >>> your skill is getting more Jambaner by the minute & after I gave your bone why you still barking like mad?

Yesterday, I have unloaded all my share and lost 1K for brokerage fee. Now is the time to wait and pick up the share later when the time is right. >>> Your account still suspended due to unsettled contra losses, yes or no?
I hope my skill will know help me to make millions and millions and give me a confortable life. Only time will tells. >>> This time postponed again like FBMKLCI 600? FBMKLC 999.7 or FBMKLCI 1080?

KLCI Index Next Direction
By >>> Who else???
KLCI next direction is now going to around 1080. Currently KLCI is now at 1186. So it is around 100 points KLCI must correct before the next upward move if any. I have mentioned before in my previous post that any rally must have a bull strike / bull trap before the next upward move to proceed further. The KLCI although just drop 6.8 points at 3pm today, it looks like the rounding top is currently forming.
One of the reason why I am sure it will happen is because of the 1 day big drop of the Shanghai Composite of around 152.01 (4.66%) and 1 day big drop of the HSI of 639.68 (3.04%).
Typically, all these 1 day sudden big drop, as per my previous experience, must be watched and noticed carefully. It usually signal that the bear has started is raid on the bull and the killing spree has just begin. Although the bull might charge back the next day, however, the army of bear is well prepared and certainly will push the bull to run for their in this short period.
KLCI Next Target
Author: Edmund TTS Filed Under:
KLCI Next Target is: 999.7 (6 July, 2009)
The chart tells it all. Based on the Fibonajis Retracement Theory, I believe KLCI is heading towards the next support of 1Jamban's Fibonajis Retracement Theory of 61.8% which is 999.7.
I am very sure that it is going to happen.
However, I am not sure whether the 61.8% is a strong support point for KLCI or not. It will have to depends how strong the index bound back from the 61.8% level and where it stays for consolidation. But based on my experience, we might be able to catch some goodies when it actually touch the 2nd support. Stay tuned to Winbursa and I will update you when the time and opportunity is on our side. Trade with cautious.
This is a bull trap market for now!

COMMENTS

Edmund TTS on 9:01 PM said...
Hi, today market tumble 13 points, i think there is more to come, just invest with care.
Vincent Lee on 11:40 PM said...
Yes, more to come, king. :)
Edmund TTS on 12:27 AM said...
Hi Vincent, I have visited many website but none call for a sell. There is 1 even call for a strong but with a target of 1,500=because Tan Teng Boo said so. Just becareful when visited all these blogs cause they clearly have no sense of direction and merely speculating.I will send you a private email to tell you when to go in, dont worry, the time is plenty.

Edmund.

Well sorry your FIBONAJIS RETRACEMENT THEORY did not work 1Jamban and do you know why? You got it UPSIDE DOWN motherfarker!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Below an article from BT >>> Wall Street just hit a 2009 year high with the DOG(W) JONES breaking 9.5K >>> Eat your heart out Jamban King
NASI LEMAK IS STILL BETTER THAN EATING SHIIT >>> RIGHT 1JAMBAN?
HAPPY TRENDING FOLKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Top trader never predict the direction of the market. They just react and respond to what have happened and react & respond to take the 'higher probability of breakout'...and ride the trend...until the trend turn into minor continuation or reversal pattern or major reversal pattern and then react accordingly to exit or stay-on.They look at the charts just like drivers look at road sign that tell them to "stop,look,go;danger ahead,u-turn ..exit!"
    Predicting is only 50% probability [or higher if you read the previous price movement]. But even a broken clock will right twice a day!
    Surf the net for "major reversal patterns" and keep on learning...gook luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment NCL,

    Much obliged for your valued commentariec.

    Hope to have more esteem views from you & like

    TQVM

    Regards,
    ZL

    ReplyDelete