ZLBT Chats

Friday, February 6, 2009

Write To Rocky


On Thu, 5/2/09, XXXX wrote:
From: XXXX xxxx9657@yahoo.com

Subject: FKLI & CPO Charts Reading


Date: Thursday, 5 February, 2009, 12:54 PM

Hi Rocky, how are you? at first, I like to salute you as an frank and honest chatter. I am really admire that you are a good charting sifu too. I have been observing your comments before and realize that your judgements are always correct & accurate. I am sure you are a big "WINNER" Lately, I haven't seen you commenting,did you create your personal blog?Please let me know if you don't mind.
I have been trading FKLI & CPO for more or less a year now and is not making money. Till now I still cannot catch the exact/correct entry & exit point . I really need your kind help and guidance. I am using "Nextview Chart" all this while and realize that some of the indicators are misleading.
May I know what kind of chart you are using? Can you be kind enough to share of your techniques? Please help me because I am a serious 'trader'

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,

XXXX of Sibu


NOTE : Names, email addresses and locations, when & necessary, will be altered to protect the identity & privacy of the send. Feel free to drop a line for Rocky in comment box below this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment