ZLBT Chats

Thursday, December 8, 2011

FKLI Bears Building Downside Momentum

ZLBT's Early Warning System
The consecutive Harami  showed it's potency
There was some contradictory signals between the SMAs & the 2 Harami yesterday. It was a hard call for ZL becoz I was in a "Catch 22" situation holding FKLI 1479 LONG and the FKLI closed 1484.5 putting me in the money.
Nevertheless, ZL cannot totally ignore a "flashing sell' signal. Which trader doesn;t want more profits? And remember I was into 5.5 pts profits after FKLI closed yesterday.  
 The maximising & minimising profits & losses policy couldn't be more telling today. The opening gap down said I couldn't get more than the previous day so? No choice but to save a bad situation from getting worse. Managed to escape by the skin of my teeth.
My Positions
1479.0 LONG x 1 overnite holding
1472.5 LONG x 2 Intraday (today)
= 4424 / 3 = 1474.666 or 1475 rounded.
Close all 3 @ 2.41pm  1475.0
Losses = 3 brokerages

That was close, very close 

No comments:

Post a Comment